These Oklahoma Multidisciplinary Teams (MDT) & CAC Overview training modules are intended for Child Welfare team members.
While they are intended for Child Welfare, these modules can be useful training tools for all members of an Oklahoma Multidisciplinary Team.
The trainings provide an understanding of MDT overarching goals and Oklahoma state statutes, MDT discipline roles, investigative protocols including forensic interview processes, and Oklahoma MDT requirements.
To view each module, click on the image.
CACO Trainings for Members and MDTs
Customized MDT Sessions, CAC Strategic Planning, Accreditation Workshops, 1:1 Mentoring, Leadership Coaching, Board Governance, and more.
- Forensic Interview Peer Review & Support Group
- Victim/Family Advocate Peer Support Group
- Community/Prevention Workgroup
- Leadership Cohort
- Review consultation on grant proposals and/or budgets.
- Assistance in enhancing grant/financial management to meet the requirements of funders.
For more information or to get one of the trainings or services scheduled, contact Roxanne Mayer at 918-805-1797 or firstname.lastname@example.org.